Arkansas’ Member Page
About Arkansas Non-Emergency Medical Transportation (NEMT)
Transportation is provided to Arkansas Medicaid Members who require transportation assistance to Medicaid-billable healthcare services and have no other means of transportation. Southeastrans arranges transportation for all Arkansas Medicaid Members residing in counties located in Regions A, B, C, D, and G of the State.
Call Southeastrans to arrange non-emergency medical transportation services to covered medical services at least two (2) days in advance of the appointment date. You can schedule up to 30 business days in advance. Use the telephone numbers listed below to schedule, change, or cancel transportation.
|AR EIDT ADDT line||1-888-833-4127|
|Hours of Operation:||7:00am-5:00pm CST Monday-Friday|
|After-hours calls are answered by the Atlanta Call Center.|
Methods of Transportation
Southeastrans, Inc. offers three convenient methods of transportation for our members:
- Taxi/Van /Sedan/Wheelchair Accessible Van
- Public Transportation
- Fuel/Gas Reimbursement
Making Transportation Arrangements
When scheduling transportation, please have the following information ready for the Customer Service Representative when you call:
- Member’s full name, phone number, address, date of birth and county of residence
- Member’s Medicaid number as it appears on their Arkansas Medicaid card or Member’s social security number & date of birth
- Specify any special needs (oxygen, escort) when you schedule the appointment
- An emergency contact’s name and phone number
- Destination information – address, phone number, doctor’s name, type of appointment, and name of the medical facility that you are being transported to
- Member’s mobility status (walking or wheelchair)
Baxter, Benton, Boone, Carroll, Madison, Marion, Searcy, and Washington.
Cleburne, Fulton, Independence, Izard, Jackson, Sharp, Stone, Van Buren, White, and Woodruff.
Clay, Craighead, Crittenden, Cross, Greene, Lawrence, Mississippi, Poinsett, Randolph, and St. Francis.
Conway, Crawford, Franklin, Johnson, Logan, Perry, Polk, Pope, Scott, Sebastian, and Yell.
Faulkner, Lonoke, and Pulaski.
Director of Operations
501-954-8906 | email@example.com
Call Center Supervisor
501-954-8908 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Southeastrans Arkansas Office
11 Corporate Hill Dr. Little Rock, AR 72205