Non-Emergency Medical Transportation for BlueCare and TennCareSelect Members
Southeastrans provides services for non-emergency transportation to BlueCare and TennCareSelect members. If you have no way to get to your covered health services, you can call to get a ride.
This is a shared-ride service. More than one person going to an appointment may ride together in the same vehicle. If needed, one person may ride with you to your appointment. These arrangements must be made when the trip is scheduled.
TennCare Non-Emergency Medical Transportation Using Bus Passes
Southeastrans now offers transportation by bus pass in some cities with established transit systems. Use the links below for more details.
TennCare Member Bus Transportation Restriction Form
Attendance Verification Form
|Blue Care Plus||1-855-681-5032|
|Hours of Operation:||24 hours a day, 365 days a year|
Making Transportation Arrangements
When scheduling transportation, please have the following information ready for the Customer Service Representative when you call:
- Member’s full name, phone number, address, date of birth and county of residence
- Member’s ID number as it appears on their TN Medicaid card or Member’s social security number & date of birth
- Specify any special needs (oxygen, escort) when you schedule the appointment
- An emergency contact’s name and phone number
- Destination information – address, phone number, doctor’s name, type of appointment, and name of the medical facility that you are being transported to
- Member’s mobility status (walking, wheelchair, stretcher)
- Member’s room number (for stretcher only)
Canceling or Changing Transportation Arrangements
If you need to change or cancel your ride, please call Southeastrans as soon as possible.
Sr. Operations Director423-499-1035 | Cmckinney@southeastrans.com
Provider Relations Manager423-499-1067| firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Center Managerbcarmack@southeastrans.com
5751 Uptain Road Suite 300
Chattanooga, TN 37411
Important Transportation Provider Notice
Southeastrans is only responsible for transporting members and assisting as they board and exit the vehicle. Any additional activities are the responsibility of the facility. We are not required to remain with the member. The NEMT drivers are only required to wait for a member at specific pick-up areas for five minutes.
When calling about a pick-up from a doctor’s office, be sure to tell the Customer Service Representative exactly where the member will be waiting. The driver will wait for the member in this specific area only.
Please be sure the member is ready when the driver is scheduled to arrive. This will help things move quickly..